Chick-fil-A Team Leader - Campus Circle
Working at Chick‑fil‑A is more than just a job! It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business or a career with Chick-fil-A.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
At Chick-fil-A, our vision is to be the world’s most caring company. We aim to care for customers and communities well. We know that starts with people like you!
Working in a Chick-fil-A restaurant offers a space for teamwork and leadership development in a fast-paced environment. Many Team Members may choose to advance at their local restaurant or take the skills they’ve learned to pursue other careers.
We are looking for a Full and Part-time Team Leaders with previous experience leading a team preferably in the hospitality or food industry. A Team Leader is responsible for leading a team of people in daily operations. This can be in a kitchen setting or a front of house setting. They will work to accomplish team goals as well as develop their team. A Team Leader may handle counting drawers, resolving guest's issues, motivating team members, and much more!
Chick-fil-A Campus Circle is located in Tallahassee, Florida, less than 5 minutes from Florida State’s Doak Campbell Stadium!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Chick-fil-A is a growing company
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Invest in your future
- Enjoy flexible hours
- Find a culture that is unique
- Serve with a team that cares
- We’re closed on Sunday!
- Health Insurance (for full-time employees)
- Scholarships (if still attending college)
- Be a part of a team while leading a team
- Training and developing team members
- Money management
- Anticipating guest's needs
- Overseeing and executing daily operations
- Demonstrate a strong personal initiative and limited need for supervision.
- Available to open and/or close
- Available on Saturdays